Information about our classes
Presently Shihan Kadosh is teaching group and private classes in Ryukyu Kenpo at:
Gan Sacher on Sderot Ben Tsvi
The Gymnaysium of Tomer Rachel
(maps credited to Walla maps)
Group classes for children ages 8-13
Our children's classes taught by Shihan Yehoshua Kadosh are 1 hour long and include:
1) Warm-up exercises for balance, endurance, coordination, strength and speed.
2) Multiple static and dynamic stretching forms.
3) Self defense techniques for the appropriate level of the student.
4) Traditional kata forms required for the next belt of the student.
In group classes our students learn to work together in a friendly and safe way to understand how the self defense techniques manipulate the body in order to develope a broad understanding of how, why and when to use which techniques to be most effective.
Private classes for children and adults of any age
Private classes taught by Shihan Yehoshua Kadosh are charged per half hour and include:
1) General knowlege/advice on self defense and personal protection
2) Many variations of blocks and parries with arms and legs
3) Striking forms with hands
4) How to strike with maximum power
5) Fighting and defensive stances
6) How to kick properly and effectively
7) Hundreds of specialized self defense techniques
8) And much more!
For those that desire to advance quickly in learning self defense private classes are strongly recommended.The greatest advantage of private classes is that the material being taught will be tailored to you! So, if you are more interested in a certain aspect of self defense or wish to learn something special, Shihan Kadosh will organize training material especially for you! However, in order to take full advantage of private lessons it is imperative that the you practice between classes as much as possible and review the subjects taught to maximize your learning potential.
What you need:
To train in group or private lessons you are required to bring the following:
1) Clean uniform (or T-shirt and sweat pants/gym shorts if you do not yet have a uniform)
2) Cup and supporter
3) Tennis shoes
4) Water bottle
5) Notebook and pen/pencil
6) Your current training weapon (if you are learning kobujutsu)